Outlook a desktop email client of Microsoft not only stores the email messages that you send and receive, but also memorizes other items such as reminders, meeting schedules, events, contacts, etc. For contacts, Outlook provides the flexibility to save a business contact or a personal contact. Also, the messages received from the senders, you can save their contact details just by a single click. With Microsoft Outlook Support team experts, you can also know in detail about outlook contacts.
Furthermore, you can easily import other outlook PST data files and add manually contacts to them selectively and associate pre-added contact details to any listed outlook PST data files. In order to manage unwanted contacts, you can delete some contacts from outlook and when you do so, these messages goes to deleted items folder. Here, we will walk you through the tips to recover some deleted contacts in outlook.
Steps to recover outlook contacts from deleted items folder
· Open Outlook and go to home tab
· From the left pane, click on the deleted items folder
· Press CTRL + E keys to look for the contact that you want to recover or you can also use the sort icon column to group all contacts
· When you discover the outlook contact that you are looking for, right click on it and then choose move, tap on other folder.
· Afterwards, in order to move the contact back to default contacts folder, you need to choose contacts and then tap OK.
· Now, you have successfully recovered deleted outlook contacts back to your default contacts list from deleted items folder.
If any problem arises, then you need to take assistance from the Outlook Support team associates who are available all the time to help you out.
How to recover outlook contacts those are not available in the deleted items folder?
In order to recover those outlook deleted contacts which are not present in the deleted items folder, you need to look into the recoverable items folder.
If you delete a contact with SHIFT + DELETE key combination, then the deleted contacts goes into recoverable items folder.
We have provided some easy steps by which you can easily recover items from recoverable items folder.
· Launch Microsoft outlook and then go to your primary mail account’s email folder list.
· Go to home tab and then, tap on deleted items and then go for recover deleted items from server.
· Click on subject or from headers to arrange the item by that specific column type.
· Now, after sorting, choose the contact which needed to restore and click on restore selected items radio button and then tap OK.
Afterward, you can see that, your deleted contact is successfully recovered from the Recoverable Items folder. Still, if you are unable to recover your contact or facing some issues, then you need to dial Outlook Support Phone Number and pick the help of certified professionals. The available experts are well-versed with all kind of issues and errors related to Outlook. So, they will surely provide you the appropriate solution in no time.